Do I have to pay shipping?
Yes but sometimes we run "no shipping sales" or if it's a multiple order we can help with shipping.
Does the stand have a warranty?
Yes, one year limited against factory defects and workmanship. As long as the stand has not been abused.
Does the stand come with a Fall Arrest System?
Yes, it comes with a FAS that has been tested according to ASTM engineering standards for weights up to 300 pounds and written directions on how to use it.
Is there any assembly required when I receive my Lone Hunter stand?
The Lone Hunter is 98% assembled when you receive it. There are only 6 bolts to install.
Is there any assembly required when I lean & lock my Loan Hunter to a tree?
NO; The ladder sections fold out from its back pack mode, the braces snap together, now you lean and lock before you clime.
Is there a easy way to secure my Lone Hunter to the tree if I want to leave it in the woods a few days?
YES; simply place a lock through the cable loops that are already around the tree.
Will the Lone Hunter stand rust if I leave it in the woods for several weeks?
NO; All Lone Hunter stands are powered coated to prevent rust and noise.
How sturdy is the Lone Hunter stand?
The Lone Hunter is one of the most sturdy stands on the market with no movement in the seat or foot rest.
How comfortable is the Lone Hunter stand?
The Lone Hunter comes with a sling seat, a fold out foot rest, a foam rubber cushion and back rest that is water resistant. The comfort that will allow you many hours of hunting!
How safe is the Lone Hunter stand?
We feel the Lone Hunter is the safest stand on the market because it is l00% secured to the tree before you climb, unlike climbers, lock-on’s and ladders.
How does the Lone Hunter compare to other hunting stands?
The Lone Hunter “Lean & Lock” stand is a top of the line built stand and is competitively priced with most climber stands.
The Lone Hunter is equal and in most cases superior to the climbers, hang-on’s and ladder stands for the following reasons:
1. It is as mobile as a climber, and more mobile than a hang on or heavy ladder stand.
2. It has no bolts or nuts to loose.
3. It’s weight is comparative to a climber.
4. It makes NO sounds as a climber does when climbing or resending.
5. It’s does not take hrs. to assemble as some other stands.
6. It does not take 4 adults to carry, install, climb and remove as some heavy ladder stands require.
7. The Lone Hunter “Lean & Lock” is a Revolutionary Stand that is Lite & E-Z to carry, Lean & Lock then climb and hunt, without the stress and exertion that causes the sweat and odors that alarms the game.
If I have questions who do I call?
You can call us toll-free at 877.502.5484 or e-mail us at